Sunday, May 16, 2010

Two months till orientation

"It's a dangerous business, stepping out your front door. You never know where' ll you'll be swept off to" -Bilbo

I have three weeks left in this place called college and soon i will be moving to Ecuador for an entire year. I thought that it would be appropriate to start a blog to record my adventures. As it stands right now, I am excited and scared to death for the upcoming year. I feel like Jake Wild once captured how I feel about moving to Ecuador in a photograph. I am ready to leave this place that I have called hope for nearly 23 years; It is time to step out of my front door and be swept off into God only knows what.

Thank you to everyone for your continued support.

I love you all. :)

-Kipp

P.S. Thanks to Mr. Salad Bar for the name.

2 comments:

  1. In the words of Buckaroo Bonzai, "Wherever you go....there you are." You will be fine.

    No matter where you go, you will be loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time keeps on ticking, ticking, ticking. Thoughts of you and your journey are almost as constant as time! Go forth young man, be strong and live well! Love You

    ReplyDelete